Job description / Role
- Develop and execute marketing plans for Festivals and various initiatives presented by the organization
- Manage and take a lead in the following areas; Planning, developing, producing, and delivering digital assets, digital campaigns, advertising campaigns, print material, brochures, Art books, Etc.
- Manage social media; prepare content calendar, develop content, monitor social media campaigns to meet set KPls and reports
- Manage website; review, update, create content and ensure to maintain consistent brands presence
- Develop and maintain consistent corporate images and manage development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials by working with necessary resources
- Manage and participate in marketing budget development and support budget management.
- Understand and support PO financial procedures.
- Manage project staff and service providers, such as, agencies, designers, copywriters, Etc.
- Develop necessary marketing related content in coordination with the editors and other resources, in addition to proofreading ensuring approval process completion
- Develop and prepare report on campaigns to ensure effective departmental communications.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of e-marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with the sponsorship manager to ensure that all sponsor benefits are executed as per the agreements.
AED 22,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Ideal candidate should have 10 years of experience
- Perform any other duties as required by Marketing Head
- Manage and maintain positive relationships with cross marketing and media partners.
- Social Media skills
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Marketing Manager - Multinational Organisation
TRS Staffing Solutions