A Leading Paints Manufacturer
Job description / Role
• Responsible for the development and implementation of corporate and products marketing strategies and plans.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and oversee their implementation.
• Build strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget.
• Work closely with the commercial team to develop action plans and launch plans and launch plans of new products.
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing from a reputable university. Master's Degree is a plus.
• At least eight (8) years of experience as a Marketing Manager with demonstrated success in strategic marketing and product development, dealing with industrial products in the region.
• Strong analytical, management and leadership skills.
• Ability to lead a diverse, cross-functional team.
• Proficiency in Arabic and English, both verbal and written.
About the Company
Our company is a major global player in the paints and coating industry with more than 5 manufacturing plants and a vast distribution network around the world.
We constantly strive to develop products according to the needs of various markets through a mix of skilled and talented research and development teams as well as technical cooperation agreements with several international specialized firms worldwide.
We put a lot of emphasis into expanding our business through the recruitment and development of professional, talented and multicultural teams capable of taking our company to the next stage of growth.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Group In The UAE
Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing & Branding Manager