Job description / Role
Scope of Position:
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Marketing Manager will lead the strategy development and delivery of marketing campaigns to various audiences across multiple digital channels.
- To work with the Director of Sales & Marketing and F&B departments on all outlet related promotions, from promotional information gathering to internal promotional photo shoot requirements.
- To prepare the consolidated promotions release for targeted media distribution and to assist with the dissemination of this information.
- To update and regularly review all hotel outlet and spa listings in all electronic media.
- To manage the internal photo library.
- Develop and execute annual E-Marketing plan including:
- Online distribution management
- Database Acquisition and e-mail campaigns
- Search engines' optimization / marketing activities
- Social media
- Online advertising
- Mobile marketing
- Tracking, analysis and control
- Manage and execute an e-Commerce strategy to include all online marketing efforts of the property including traffic and revenue generation programs via SEO, SEM, affiliate relationships, email, and other online mechanisms. These programs will cover both acquiring new customers and encouraging repeat visits by existing customers.
- Preserve brand standards and price consistency across all online distribution channels.
- Gather and analyze intelligence on markets' threats and opportunities.
- Manage various e-tools. For example: eCRM (Customer Relationship Management), websites' CMSs (Content Management System), Social Media Management Platform ...etc.
- Build a destination-focused web strategy.
- Manage strategic alliances with online travel agencies.
- Stimulate support and development of the online strategy within the hotel.
- Minimum 3 years of experience at any marketing function, preferably in the digital marketing field
- Strategic thinker and decision maker
- Passionate about the digital world, self starter and Fast learner
- Familiarity with Content Management systems.
- Basic html knowledge an asset
- Comfortable working with photo-editing software; Photoshop for example
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools and metrics
- Past experience purchasing online display advertising and coordinating online campaigns
- Knowledge of search engine optimization/marketing practices also an asset
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Group In The UAE
Global Career Pathway (GCP)
Marketing & Branding Manager
Senior Marketing Manager