Job description / Role
Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
The place to savour life! At Mövenpick, we believe indulgence isn't a privilege - it's a crucial ingredient in our recipe for happiness. Savouring life's natural pleasures brings fulfilment, appreciation and positivity. When you smile at life, life smiles back.
We are looking for Heartists who can quickly spread a culture that indicates exceptional service, one who is eager to show the ability to deliver extraordinary levels of guest care and provide creative solutions.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare, manage and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Assist in carrying out marketing activities to support Rooms, F&B & Banquet sales
- Assist in developing and maintaining hotel's image on all social media channels and Online Travel Agencies (OTAs)
- Ensure there is effective and constant information flow between the marketing department & the other departments
- Disseminate press releases to local/regional/international press about news and current events in the hotel
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Assists in monitoring, reviewing the report on all marketing activity and results
- Manage brand compliance of the hotel
- Liaise with media and advertising
- Assists in building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report on performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Two years or more experience in a premium or luxury brand, 5-star hotel in the UAE or GCC
- Establish a good understanding of TARS, Accor distribution and pricing
- Fully conversant with the brand, its standards and its DNA
- Collaborative and with excellent communication skills - able to engage effectively with all stake holders, enable cross-functional collaboration and successfully manage diverse teams
- Highly creative with strong attention to detail, able to develop new concepts and devise unique marketing campaigns
- Technological and digital marketing skills - contemporary knowledge of digital tools, platforms and channels and a good understanding of technology management
- Strong interpersonal, strategic and critical thinking skills, able to understand situations and problems, identify cause-and-effect relationships and develop effective strategies
- Extremely proactive with all activities to support the hotel and its Heartists
- Highly responsible, reliable and proven team leadership.
Your team and working environment:
- Tight-knit, inclusive, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable teammates
- Supportive team always willing to work together to complete the task at hand
- Cohesive teams with the ability to be successful with and without direct supervision
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing and Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Al Jaziri Group
Marketing and Event Manager