Job description / Role
• Assist in establishing effective modern Brand & Communication strategy and guidelines.
• Effective strategy planning, implementation, and monitoring.
• Effective implementation of the strategy through Campaigns, events, partners & influencers communication.
• Coordination with real estate consultants for go to market strategies.
• Effective coordination with Media related agencies.
• Maximize Brand awareness and Lead generation through different channels and using different tools.
• Effective Strategy communication through social media channels and Copy/content writing.
• Effective coordination with Photographer and videographer to create media assets for company utilization.
• Support in creating unique User Interface / User experience for digital tools including website and mobile application.
• Ensure implementation of modern communication techniques.
• Help establish Sales Center Customer Journey/ experience.
• Monitoring marketing and media budget efficiently.
• Prepare ROI and ad-hoc reports on projects/campaigns as needed.
• Competitor market analysis, benchmarking, gather intelligence, and market survey.
• Managing Company PR to maximize exposure and communication of brand values to the public.
• Help Establish Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) campaigns.
• Support company in achieving both local and international awards.
• Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing / Brand & Communication.
• Proven work experience as a Marketing / Brand & Communication Manager with at least 8 years’ experience 2 years of them with real estate company in UAE.
• Confidence working with marketing/media agencies and with all digital/social platforms
• Experience across all marketing channels required to deliver campaigns successfully
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
• Experience managing and maintaining a budget
• Agility to problem solving and working effectively under pressure as both part of a team or independently
• Strong strategic and analytical approach
• Proficient typing and communications skills both Verbally and in written format.
• Fluent in English and understands Arabic
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, (including Excel and PowerPoint)
• Design tools software expertise would be advantageous
• Proper presentation skills, articulate, and besuited to represent the company in some occasions.
About the Company
Since 1987, the Al Jaziri Group has brought international standards of excellence to Dubai and the Gulf in the automotive, real estate, and owners’ association management sectors. Today, the group is among the region’s top performers in each of its areas of operation and continues to innovate and set the pace.
National Building Industries
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Nov|
Marketing and Communications Manager (B2B)
Marketing Manager - B2B