Job description / Role
To support the development & success of the marketing function of RAKP. To take responsibility for specific marketing campaigns & projects within the department & to assist with the implementation of the departments policy, strategies, budget & campaigns.
- Develop & implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting & targeting markets & promoting RAKP's projects. Identify & analyze organization's strength & weakness & respond to opportunities & threats in the marketing environment.
- Planning, developing & executing marketing programs such as direct mailings, social media campaigns, client seminars, online webinars & publicity events.
- Prepare & coordinate materials for real estate trade shows & promotional activities targeting real estate funds, private equity companies, developers, investors, home builders & owners.
- Analyze & report market information in terms of new players, services & prices.
- Develop an understanding of clients requirements in order to improve the value proposition.
- Analyze & report on future business potential & opportunities.
- Prepare & implement action plans for all revenue generating initiatives.
- Follow up on client satisfaction through resolving their questions, complaints & requests via the mail, telephone or through arranged visits.
- Manage & coordinate all marketing, advertising & promotional activities including website development.
- Conduct market research, current market conditions & competitor analysis.
- Develop & implement marketing plans for new & existing projects.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans & projects.
- Monitor, review & report on all marketing activity & results.
- Manage & maintain positive relationships with media & PR firms.
- Develop promotional opportunities & ideas. Identify most suitable marketing communication channels for the company's brand building.
- Provide content & coordinate a range of publications, video, online forum as well as other forms of publicity materials to help increase awareness of RAKP brand and projects.
- Manage catalogs, poster & postcard mass mailings. Budget control for creation & publication of promotional materials.
- Creating sales collateral, overseeing the department's budget, administering the company’s client database.
- Manage releases, waivers & required documentation.
- Contribute to the writing & publication, promotion & customer support materials and ensure the departments guidelines are followed.
- Any additional tasks assigned by department head.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 7-10 years of work experience out of which 5 years in a position assuming similar responsibilities with leading organizations in Real Estate/Property Industry.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Should have solid hands-on experience with campaigns, exhibitions, roadshows, project launch etc. for Real Estate/Property Marketing.
- Efficient communication.
- Problem solving skills.
- Technical marketing skills.
- Relevant Software usage.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Head of Marketing
Admissions & Marketing Manager