Job description / Role
We are recruiting a Marketing Manager for our Dubai based client.
If you live and breathe marketing and call yourself a growth-hacker, we need to talk. We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our patient base and establishing our brand.
Marketing manager responsibilities include managing and coordinating the entire marketing function of the business, handling the marketing budget, ensuring that all marketing activities are in line with our brand identity, tracking and analyzing the performance of the marketing execution. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with digital marketing and the ability to generate creative ideas and turn them into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand and generate convertible leads to support our financial goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of a successful marketing strategy, which directly impacts the positive financial growth of the dental network, by coming up with creative ideas and executing them utilizing various marketing channels.
- Create, plan, coordinate, and execute all digital marketing, including but not limited to, social media, SEO/SEM, email, automation, and paid advertisement campaigns.
- Maintain and improve the existing website, which positively reflects our ongoing business activities by following our branding strategy.
- Create marketing content through photographs and relevant videos, editing them, and posting them on various channels
- Design print media following the brand language of the business
- Measure and report performance of all marketing and advertising campaigns and efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to reflect the ongoing business activities and align the marketing efforts with the overall business strategy.
- Have strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Support business development and corporate sales by delivering creative ideas and marketing materials to promote the organization's services to other parties.
- Coordinate and manage third-party vendor relationships to achieve high levels of efficiency.
- Report periodic status of marketing activities to management.
- Demonstrable comprehensive experience in marketing for at least 5 years, together with strong business acumen and drive for improving the bottom line
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of utilizing various social media platforms to generate leads and promote the corporate brand.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing paid advertisement campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Reside in Dubai
- Must have excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience and knowledge of the UAE market is a must
- Healthcare or specifically dental experience is highly valued
- Excellent employer with above market remuneration.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Marketing Manager (Pharma)
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Marketing Manager / Marketing Director
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE