Job description / Role
Regional Marketing Manager to define a Marketing strategy and deploy it.
Our client is a Dairy specialised company based in France offering a various range of dairy products (milk, yogurt, cream, cheese). The company will launch a new brand of Infant Formula in Africa, Middle East, and India.
* Building the brand strategy
* Launching the campaigns, creating content for distributors and educating the market on the product range
* Meeting Key opinion leaders to develop and innovate the products
* Working with distributors on joint business plans
* Launching new products into new markets, including the analysis of each market vs product type
* Working for the leader in Dairy products in France
* Contribute to the launching of a new brand in the Middle East, North Africa and India
* Medical or pharmaceutical background
* At least 3 years of Marketing experience in the Infant Nutrition sector (candidates with experience within this sector/ product group will be considered)
* At least 8 years of work experience in a commercial role
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Assistant Brand Manager - Dove Arabia (Future Vacancy)
Sr. Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Quest Search & Selection