This position is closed or expired.
See other Marketing Manager jobs in UAE
On behalf of our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company, Swisslinx Middle East is currently searching for a Marketing Manager to join their offices in Dubai.
This pharmaceutical company, specialising in niche and potentially life threatening diseases, is well established across Europe and the US. It is a successful and growing company which is establishing itself in this region and setting up their Middle Eastern headquarters in Dubai.
In this role of Marketing Manager, you will be reporting directly to the General Manager – MENA, based in Dubai. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Driving and coordinating all marketing activities in the Middle East regarding disease awareness initiatives and launching the company profile and products into the market
• Contributing to regional marketing strategy and its implementation across the Middle East
• Liaising with the marketing team based in Europe
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
• 3-6 years professional experience in sales and marketing within the pharmaceutical industry
• Existing network in Haematology and Nephrology is advantageous
• Experience in new product launches is desired
• Recent work experience in a similar position within the GCC
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English is a must have. Fluency in Arabic is preferable.
Our client offers candidates the chance for long-term career development in a multinational environment with a highly skilled and growing team as well as competitive remuneration package.
If you feel you have the right background and experience, please apply now online. Please note, only relevant candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.