Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their team to oversee the marketing dept. They need someone to lead communication strategies and initiatives across several real estate & properties. The right candidate will be able to work as part of a team and will collaborate closely with internal divisions, clients, and marketing partners. Strong team dynamics skills are required for this position.
• Design and execute marketing strategies which focus on each specific audience: including tenants, brokers, investors, and employees/potential employees.
• Build and run campaigns including e-mail campaigns, social media, apps at the property level and websites to drive market activity and connectivity.
• Manage the marketing team, budget, ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented.
• Represent us at events, be a thought leader / brand ambassador and gather market intelligence while exposing the company to the broader industry.
• Oversee development and implementation of marketing and media budget, and overarching marketing plan including management of all digital assets (ie. website, social), media partnerships and fulfill all elements of each partnership.
• Identify and implement effective social media campaigns
• Establish effective media relationships on a local and national level to secure coverage from a wide range of mediums
• Work closely with clients and partners to ensure their desired objectives are achieved
• Act as the project/traffic manager while partnering with the creative department to ensure all necessary promotional materials, collateral, etc. are on brand for all parties
• Create recap documents of each tournament including hard data, key metrics, and recommendations
• Work closely with clients’ internal communication team
• Work closely with clients’ executive teams, preparing speaking points and creating formal documents outlining speaking engagements
• Carry out assigned tasks with limited supervision, including coordinating, and implementing projects
• Other related duties/projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree with 5-6 years of experience preferably in Real Estate sector.
• Savvy with all digital/social platforms
• Ability to effectively manage temporary and on-site support staff
• Capacity to become an authority on our clients’ brands and the state of clients’ industries
• Proven success in building positive client relationships as well as managing “up and down”
• Demonstrated ability to self-start and initiate work
• Experience managing and maintaining a budget
• Agility to problem solve and work effectively under pressure while working as both part of a team as well as independently
• Excellent written and verbal skills and ability to communicate clearly and professionally
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
• Collaborative in nature with a “no job is too small” attitude to assist with overall account team duties and additional programs as needed
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Job type: Permanent & Full time.
Language: Preferably an Arabic Speaker but not mandatory
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Marketing and Communications Manager for an International Law Firm
Big Fish Recruitment
Marketing and Communications Executive