Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a retail group in the Middle East, who are currently looking for a Marketing Manager.
As a Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Manage all offline/traditional and online/digital marketing for the company’s product line.
• Lead overall marketing and brand strategy in line with the company objectives
• Work closely internal (e.g. sales, buying, merchandising) and external (e.g. ad agencies) teams in planning sales activities, implementing promotional campaigns, new product launches, etc.
• Oversee the delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing reports
• Communicate marketing briefs to internal teams and stakeholders
• Gather insights from data and turn them into profitable strategies
• Keep abreast with marketing trends and competitor activities
• Pursue potential strategic partner relationships
• Develop, coach and mentor the marketing team
Desirable skills and background:
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years’ managerial experience in the same capacity
• Strong experience in the Fashion Retail industry (Western market highly preferred)
• Experience in marketing for footwear as a category would be a plus
• Strong people management, organizational, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
• Passionate, commercial and results-driven individual
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with great benefits (bonus+ medical+ annual air ticket).
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing & Business Development Executive
Al Boom Marine
Marketing Manager - Education
Manager Marketing Communications
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA)
Southern Cross Trading