Job description / Role
My client, a leading international Design studio specialised in retail projects is seeking an experienced mid-level Marketing professional to join their friendly Dubai office, this is a fantastically varied role (which does not include business development responsibilities.
- You will be meeting with new clients, preparing proposal and finalising contracts negotiations.
- Supporting the agency marketing initiatives: social media, website, attend conferences, prepare company presentations, meet new prospects.
- You need to manage and understand client business data collection research and audit, marketing recommendation.
All with Retail Design in mind.
You must be:
- Dynamic and independent
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to quickly build and grow relationships both internally and externally
- Have a confident, charismatic and friendly approach
Skills and experience:
- Business or marketing master degree
- 5 years successful experience with agency / consulting firm
- Having been exposed to the retail industry will be a +
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
Marketing Manager / Marketing Director
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Trade Marketing Manager
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence