Job description / Role
• Support business objectives and build a consistent and coherent brand across all key target audiences, client, recruits, alumni, and media.
• Develop and execute multiple successful integrated marketing campaigns, including offline and digital platforms and content, external and internal communications, and brand management.
• Work with multiple stakeholders and proactively suggesting new strategies, while also providing coaching and guidance to junior marketing team member and/or marketing intern to maximize the impact marketing activity and boost brand awareness.
• Day-to-day management of PR agency, vendors, and freelance network.
• Lead content and campaign design and execution.
• Manage marketing campaigns with the marketing team, global marketing, and agency.
• Day-to-day line management responsibility for marketing coordinator, provide coaching and direction to enable development.
• Interact regularly with global marketing managers and collaborate with global teams to implement activity locally.
• Manage and prioritize marketing activity requests and activity execution.
• Day-to-day management of PR/media opportunities and provide brand-aligned content submissions to Dubai-based communications agency.
• Manage MEA country websites and regional social media accounts.
• Coordinate with global digital teams on website development and updates and implement best practice locally.
• Creation of all digital content as part of marketing strategy and create what’s next activation plan.
• Oversee production of events, supervising [marketing coordinator], agency/contractors.
• Produce campaign/activity reports to measure impact and optimize for future initiatives based on results.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business administration
• Experience in digital marketing including social media.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in leading marketing campaigns in professional services.
• Experience in line management and coaching junior team members.
• Proficiency in MS Office package.
• Excellent English communication skills, while Arabic is a plus.
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.
About the Company
For all organizations the key to success is people. Ensuring the effective and efficient use of human talent to accomplish organizational goals is an essential aspect for development and competitive edge. TRAC offers global, long-term and forward thinking solutions to organizations of various sizes and industries in the Middle East and Africa, in order to assist in improving internal processes, reducing risk and maximizing financial gain.
Our experience and specialization enables us to present our clients with valuable insights on the MENA markets and to provide them with outcomes, which consider the diverse cultures of the MENA region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Middle East Executive
Sr. Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Corporate Communications Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search