Job description / Role
• Creates and develops new innovative ways to communicate the company’s brand and image to the new and existing customers.
• Designs and implements marketing strategies for the company’s various products and services.
• Manages the overall publications of all marketing materials to maximize brand promotion and awareness.
• Contributes to the annual sales and marketing plans.
• Works closely with the sales team to develop targeted sales and marketing strategies.
• Answers client queries about product specifications and uses.
• Oversees and develops marketing campaigns through social media platforms, exhibitions and promotional events.
• Conducts market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
• Conceives and develops efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Conducts market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth in products and services offered.
• Provides product training focus on product knowledge, selling points, target markets, marketing methods, sales strategies, etc.
• Seeks out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
• Tracks and reports on sales team’s goals, data, pipelines, and quotas.
• Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
• Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
• Adheres to company’s brand guidelines and standards and ensures compliance to branding guidelines across subsidiaries.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2-4 years of working experiences in Marketing Sector
• Specialist knowledge: Building Materials Products, Client Relationships, Marketing Strategies, Product Development,Research and Analysis
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Interpersonal Communication, Creativity, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, Organization, Planning, People Management, Leadership
• Age Range: 25-35
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: Any
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: United Arab Emirates
About the Company
KIN LONG Company has been an innovative and professional company engaged in research, development, manufacture, and marketing of fittings for architectural hardware. KIN LONG supplies fittings of high quality and provides consulting services to the architectural industry. Through many years' development, KIN LONG achieves a good reputation in construction industry. With a successful IPO on the SME board of Shenzhen Stock Exchange, KIN LONG has become the largest listed company in the construction hardware industry. Stock Abbr. "KIN LONG HARDWARE" Stock code "002791".
KIN LONG has a factory with construction area of 200,000sq.m. The total number of employees exceeds 8000, including over 800 technical and managerial personnel. With a developing sales network both home and abroad, its products are distributed through China and exported to more than 100 countries and areas.
Unique value can only be created by professionalism, speculation has no future. This motto is practiced by KIN LONG personnel at all levels, ranging from senior executives to the new entry employees. In the continuous quest for constant technology development, higher quality and better services, today KIN LONG has become the prominent and largest supplier of fittings for architectural hardware industry.
Striving to become the leader to serve the architectural hardware industry in the world, KIN LONG not only adopts advanced management and manufacturing method, but also invests heavily in design and innovation. Till now, KIN LONG has more than 10,000 items of products and owns more than 500 patents at home and abroad. Rich product series and prominent capability of innovation is the driving force for its progress. The company has achieved acclaim in innovative design, elegant appearance, high quality products and unsurpassed services, which greatly meets the individual needs of different customers, and is widely praised by customers. KIN LONG takes pride in supplying fittings to many famous landmarks in countless cities all over the world.
KIN LONG is always your best and most reliable partner in supplying fittings for architectural hardware.
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Advertising / Marketing Sales Executive
Assistant Sales Manager