Job description / Role
Executing marketing assignments using creative design and editing experience including video and static creatives for targeted communication across digital and social media channels including emailers to customer database.
- Creation of compelling, story-driven and customer centric motion graphic assets and static content for social media marketing and YouTube videos whilst maintaining quality and fast turn-around times.
- Experienced in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Design multimedia assets for the CBD website to ensure increased customer dwell time on pages, and improved conversions and downloads/leads.
- Design and animate vector illustrations, graphs, infographics and other graphic content for displays for events and the bank's digital screens.
- Creation of various presentation materials
- Development of videos with intricate and engaging animations that help drive the narrative.
- Ensuring CBD's high-quality standards in the implementation of all designs
- Ensuring designs are following accessibility and usability guidelines / standards
- At least 5 years in the field of graphic design
- Graduate level education in related field or any other business related field
- Should have professional graphic designer certification
- Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Executive for Islamic Bank
Digital Marketing Executive
Right Calibre Executive Search
Marketing and Business Development Executive for a Law firm
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
New East General Trading