Job description / Role
If hospitality is your passion, a magnifique opportunity awaits for you at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach. We are currently searching for a talented Manager & PR Manager to join our magnifique team.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai's most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel's cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Access learning & development programs through the Accor Academy.
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the city.
- Take advantages of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
What you will be doing:
- Establishes a yearly or half-yearly Marketing & PR action plan and budget.
- Manage the budget by forecasting, planning, executing & monitoring.
- Carry out marketing activities to support Rooms, F&B & Banquet sales.
- Have all flyers, information material and brochures in store.
- Have a picture archive of the property, have perfect pictures in store and ready at hand.
- Is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards for his/her field of responsibility.
- Upkeep & maintain hotel's image on all important online channels - Facebook, twitter, , Instagram, Trip Advisor, Booking.com, etc.
- Lead the organization and coordination of photo-shoots in the hotel.
- Manage all coordination with social media influencers.
- Keep the hotel staff informed about the latest relevant news / information about Sofitel.
- Ensure there is effective and constant information flow between the marketing department & the other departments.
- Be connected with other Sofitel hotels for cross marketing
- Give support to the corporate marketing department in all required subjects.
- Contact with local journalists, local community, institutions and embassies.
- Press releases to local press about news and current events in the hotel.
- Treatment of press inquiries about the hotel.
- Organization of PR Events & carry out proactive PR measures.
- Have an updated press kit and fact sheet of the hotel at hand.
- Build & maintain a press archive.
- Assumes responsibility of Duty Manager when scheduled to do so.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist in Task Force Teams for new openings.
- Carry out any other reasonable task as requested.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3 years' of similar experience in a 5 star hotel or resort in the UAE.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly creative with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
First Pioneers Technology
HR Source Consulting
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|
Mohamed Al Geziry Consultancy