Marketing Promoter - Arabic Speaker
Marriott Vacation Club
Job description / Role
• Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
• Recognize opportunities to up-sell the customer and sell enhancements to create a better Marriott experience or event.
• Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours.
• Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners.
• Verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements for preview package sales/tours prior to scheduling a tour for a Marriott vacation club property.
• Determine and give complimentary to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets).
• Answer guest questions about property facilities/services.
• Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
• Specialist knowledge: Marketing/Promoting
• Soft Skills and Personality Traits: Dependability
• Positive Demeanor
• Stress Tolerance
• Nationality Preference: Arabic
• Language Fluency: English and Arabic
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Marriott Vacation Club is the primary timeshare brand of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation. The brand comprises around 70 Marriott Vacation Club properties throughout the United States, Caribbean, Central America, Europe, and Asia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Export Sales Executive