Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
In this role you will focus on implementing marketing plans and carrying out marketing activities to support the PwC Legal business, brand identity and positioning of PwC, reporting to the PwC Middle East Tax & Legal Services Marketing Managers. This includes activities such as event management, running webinars, creating content in various forms (thought leaderships, blog articles, creating videos, creating web pages, developing flyers, drafting newsletters, editing news alerts, etc)
You will be working closely with the PwC Legal Leader, Business Unit leaders and key stakeholders to develop strategies and campaigns that will help drive growth in the business.
You will lead various marketing projects - understanding the objectives; developing an action plan; coordinating with relevant stakeholders and creating materials to support the campaign, as well as working with the TLS Marketing Managers to set KPIs and report on delivery success/areas for improvement
• Abide and follow the brand of PwC Middle East in the region and ensure that the work is aligned on the overall corporate brand identity
• Work with the Legal Business Leaders to execute marketing plans
• Liaise with the Industry Marketing Managers to highlight PwC Legal in our key industries
• Deliver quality thought leadership thinking to clients, publications and collateral on business topics most relevant to them and support the brand positioning
• Work on delivering events (in person/hybrid/virtual) in compliance with ongoing COVID-19 restrictions and protocols, and liaise with the Middle East Events team on bigger marketing events
• Work closely with the creative design teams and agencies on contracted creative production Internal Process
• Implement the regional marketing plan for PwC Legal Middle East
• Implement marketing activities in the region including enforcement of corporate branding and marketing strategies, implementation of branding guidelines in line with global corporate standards of the PwC network
• Work closely with creative production agencies and market research firms for marketing campaigns and development of marketing plans
• Work with the PR & Communications Team to drive key messages and increase brand coverage in the market ensuring good presence in key publications
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and produce updated reports Learning & Growth
• Liaise with the corporate marketing and knowledge teams on global campaigns, knowledge sharing initiatives, and other corporate activities
• Implement marketing training opportunities for partners and teams
• Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
• Support the team in providing the external communication support for campaigns
• Work closely with the PR team in arranging and staffing media interviews, when needed
• Draft monthly client newsletter that is sent out to clients Internal Communications
• Support with local communications initiatives
• Responsible for all internal & external Communications for PwC Legal Financial :
• Help to manage the budget for PwC Legal
• Ensure cost efficiency of all marketing activities
• Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
• 3-5+ years of experience in marketing Specific Experience • Proven track record in a marketing function
• Experience in the Professional Services Industry in a top tier big 4 firm specifically in PR, Communications or Marketing is an advantage
• Industry experience within the Middle East is preferred Knowledge and Skills:
• In depth knowledge of Marketing and Branding principles
• In depth knowledge of the Professional Services Industry, including latest market developments, best practices and trends
• Strong knowledge of digital and traditional marketing channels
• In depth knowledge of service offering for all PwC LoS and industry sectors in the Middle East
• Commercial awareness
• Commercial Experience of Salesforce/Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an advantage.
• Knowledge of business planning and budgeting
• Excellent communications (verbal and written) skills, including public speaking and interviewing skills, and ability to represent the organization in diverse forums
• Subject matter expertise in marketing and branding
• Knowledge of monitoring effectiveness of marketing campaigns
• Solid knowledge of corporate reputation and business ethics
• Knowledge in online media, social media Marketing, and developing user friendly digital platforms
• Excellent Marketing research skills and conducting competitive intelligence analysis
• Good project management skills
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Significant personal presence, enabling successful interaction directly with senior consultants, clients.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.