Job description / Role
A well-established business in the UAE is looking for an experienced Social Media Coordinator and Business Development Specialist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
- Participate in brand development discussions, note ideas and vision, and work on implementing the discussed brand, including but not limited to - logo design, color palette, font group, and overall brand book
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain and improve existing website and develop a new site for the new brand
- Create marketing content by taking photographs and relevant videos, editing them, and posting them on various channels
- Design print media in accordance to the brand language of the business
- Design, build and maintain the organization's social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Do business development by promoting the organization's services to other parties
- Must be residing in Dubai
- Must have excellent verbal and written English skills
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience as a Social Media Coordinator and Business Development Specialist
- Paid visa
- Paid medical insurance
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.