Job description / Role
Salary: up to AED 16,000 Based on experience
• Our Client inspires millions of people around the globe to work out utilizing their innovative physical activity solutions.?
• A Wellness lifestyle company that has rapidly grown into a success story reaching 100 countries.?
• They are looking for team players with strong relationship skills and an international approach, who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams.
• If you naturally fit in with their culture by practicing sports and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and digital savvy, you have the right spirit to join the Team
Key role as a Junior Marketing Specialist, reporting to the Marketing Manager, is to:
• Support all the Marketing Activities
• Guarantee the implementation of the Go-to-Market
• Develop Brand awareness by being the company’s ambassador
• Execute the segment marketing plan, in accordance with Marketing Manager.
• Organization and management of local trade marketing events (trade shows, exhibitions, seminars etc.) coordinating all local suppliers involved.
• Support Inside Sales team to maximize the Data Base by developing lead-driving campaigns able to reach new potential customers as well as maintaining existing customers vibrant, loyal and interested to the organisation.
• Maintain the Database clean and consistent with the business objective of growing penetration
• Deploy all sell-in and sell-out tools (events, mailing, web marketing) in order to generate leads, order, sales in accordance to Segment Sales strategy
• Leverage merchandising value and assure proper stock management and control
• Provide Marketing costs reporting and analysis to monitor marketing activities ROI
• Everything needed to properly cover the assigned responsibilities
• Degree in marketing / business administration
• Proven track record in marketing, event organization, CRM
• 2/3 years experience MARKETING
• Relevant expertise in business that leverage contact center as a channel to sell
• CRM + Lead management expertise: Solid CRM, Sales Funnel Management, sales force productivity experience
• Coming from multinational companies with strong corporate brand identity and matrixed organisation
• Typical background experience - High-end Automotive, Multinational Hotel (Cruise companies, Hotel chains), Boats-Yachting, Luxury goods companies (ie: Watches & Jewellery), Design and Furniture companies (Architects), Premium credit cards or private banking. (if combined with initial career in structured FMCG or Retail companies that could represent academy schools would be suitable).
• Marketing and market analysis skills
• Project Management and problem solving
• Fashion, trends and lifestyle knowledge
• Sell out tools & merchandising
• Enthusiasm - Humility and integrity - Passion and positive approach - Ethics
• Dynamic and proactive - Result oriented
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Teamwork oriented (experience in matrix organisations)
• Wellness oriented: sporty, passionate to wellness lifestyle
• General knowledge and use of digital devices and tools
• Excellent communication skills in English and a second language would be an advantage
• Candidates with experience in the UAE and currently residing in the country
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies