Job description / Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development, execution and tracking of strategic and tactical brand marketing activities in the region with the goal of raising awareness and driving sales of in the region.
A Global Leader in Medical Devices with a unique portfolio of medical, professional & consumer audio solutions giving the brand an unprecedented advantage in the med-tech Industry.
* Develop and coordinate all marketing communication material and display material for customers Points-of-Sale to ensure brands are displayed and well represented in stores/clinics.
* Develop and deliver both B2B and B2C marketing communication prepared in-house and sourced through global marketing.
* Prepare and coordinate translations for local markets.
* Coordinate all elements related to launch material readiness within a campaign.
* Monitor and evaluate the quality of the materials on each campaign - including print and digital.
* Organise that all materials are delivered in due time to customers.
* Plan, forecast and communicate to all internal stakeholders on marketing material and campaign prepared by Global marketing.
* Management of its brand across various online portals and platforms in the regional markets including company website, social media, electronic newsletter and other digital marketing functions.
* Participate in launch team meeting and responsible for communication of product launches from teaser to complete availability of the products.
* Be responsible for hosting and effectively conducting all local and regional events across various markets.
This role is a 1 year contract with scope of becoming a permanent role and offers an attractive salary, Visa, Medical Insurance, as well as the opportunity to work with a market leader in the Healthcare Industry.
* The successful candidate will have 2-5 years of relevant experience in a Marketing Communication or Digital Marketing role
* Fluency in written and spoken English & Arabic is Mandatory. French is a plus.
* Flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of the business, taking on new ideas, initiatives,brands and responsibilities as they present themselves
* Understanding of B2B and B2C marketing material
* Experience in preparation, execution and analysis of marketing plans, with a working knowledge of PR and communications components
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Marketing Executive - Automotive
TGC Consulting Middle East
A Leading Property Developer