Job description / Role
At Hydraloop we have a vision that in 10 years’ time no building will be built without its own greywater recycling system. We believe water recycling should become a standard item in every single home and building, just like climate control, solar panels, or a heat pump.
- To assist us in delivering and increasing brand recognition and mission awareness, we are looking for a Marketing Professional (MP) for our Middle East market to support business development and marketing programs. As our Marketing lead, you will collaborate in essential aspects of activities and communication on social media and market research.
- You will lead generation of campaigns and also work closely with corporate product marketing to support and launch new releases.
- An important part this Marketing role is brand development in the Middle East and expansion of connections with the sustainable community and channel partner eco-system both online and support of virtual events.
- As MP you will actively serve as a link between Hydraloop, Community advocates and potential new channel partners, such as developers, builders, sustainability advocates, associations and others.
- You will also be responsible for providing field and digital marketing support of the growing Hydraloop partner ecosystem including the development of joint go-to-market planning with select partners, developing, participating and representing Hydraloop at co-marketing/branding conferences and meetups, and more.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience.
- Channel Partner marketing experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with social media and content development
- Knowledge and experience with Allbound or similar Partner Relationship Management tools
- Broad marketing skills including channel partner development and support brand development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident repurposing and writing compelling marketing content for partners
- Someone dynamic, creative and willing to take on challenges in developing new markets
- A self-starter who is willing to contribute to a strong team spirit
- Eager to advance a sustainable future
- Having a developed media network
- Arabic speaker essential
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Middle East Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
The Recruitment Tree
Marketing Manager - Restaurant/Bar/Lounge
Addmind Hospitality Group
HR Source Consulting
Marketing Executive (Rooms)