Job description / Role
* Manage, execute and measure on-line and off-line product line communications activities with respect to product launches and promotions that include developing digital assets such as content and influencer reviews, digital and social marketing campaigns, email marketing and events.
* Define and understand target audiences through digital marketing data analysis and develop relevant marketing programs.
* Create and establish messaging and content that differentiates our products in the market and turns value propositions into effective communications. Content includes product descriptions, videos, graphics, infographics, case studies, sales sheets, white papers and more.
* Manage review and influencer programs. Track and determine the effectiveness and resulting sales.
* Support new product introduction activities through the creation of messaging and positioning for B2B products, recommending and delivering content for successful product launches.
* Develop and measure email campaigns to deliver leads and to further nurture target audiences. Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools such as Hubspot with interfaces to Salesforce.
* Develop tools to support sales, provide differentiation and capture competitive advantages.
* Support events and the development of thought-leadership initiatives, including exhibitions, seminars, and other PR opportunities.
* Maintain social media platforms and post/develop quality content on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
* Manage the creation, execution, and optimization of strategic B2B marketing initiatives, including channel partner programs and sales campaigns.
* Experience with creating Video Contents & Case Studies.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
* 5 to 7 years of work experience in the area of digital marketing
* Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
* Strategic, analytic and creative judgment skills with a priority focus on revenue generation.
* Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working with others on a global basis.
* G Suite - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive.
* Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
* Understanding of Hubspot Marketing and Salesforce
* Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing and PR Coordinator
Marketing and PR Manager
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE