Job description / Role
This Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning, executing, measuring, and optimizing B2B demand generation campaigns for the Corporate and Medical Insurance, Benefit Management business. This position will maintain a working knowledge of assigned product line solutions, sales goals, key differentiators, and competitive landscape. The position is responsible for developing new business for the Corporate and Insurance Company offerings to the healthcare industry. The individual will prospect without leads developing a pipeline of opportunities, initiating contact with potential customers to promote our products and services.
• Develop and execute B2B marketing programs and projects for assigned product lines with support and guidance of more senior team members.
• Gather input from product, sales, and marketing partners to plan marketing programs, events, and campaigns to measurably create and influence B2B selling opportunities.
• Manage projects and processes with Creative, marketing operations, and subject matter experts to develop presentations, thought leadership, webinars, sales collateral, digital content, and other assets needed for outbound marketing programs, events, and sales enablement.
• Gather marketing results and data. Develop reports and communications with recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Prepare and participate in sales enablement training and communications.
• Gather and analyze market research and competitive intelligence. Improve external positioning via enhancements to marketing content and campaigns.
• Attend cross functional meetings to provide updates, results, and status of key initiatives.
• Manage budget processes for assigned product lines and areas.
You will be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
AED 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field
• 3 years of B2B marketing experience.
• 3 years of experience developing marketing content, sales collateral, and outbound marketing campaigns.
• Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability and desire to work directly with sales.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Experience managing multiple programs and projects simultaneously.
• Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity.
• Ability to travel nationally on occasion when needed.
• Corporate Sales and Healthcare Experience.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Right Calibre Executive Search
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|
Assistant Marketing Manager
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
Performance Marketing Executive