Job description / Role
Marketing Specialist Up To 6k Aed for a Security and Surveillance Company in Dubai
• POSITION: Marketing Specialist
• SALARY: up to 6,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Security and Surveillance Company
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (max 1 month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent/Full time
• Open to ASIAN nationals
• Male/ Female, 35 years old and below
• Developing and implementing marketing plans.
• Undertaking competitor research and analysis.
• Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
• Establishing goals and objectives to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
• Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
• Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
• Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
• Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
• Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
• Strong knowledge of HTML / CSS and analytics software.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and customer service skills
• Excellent project and deadline management skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Guangdong KIN LONG Hardware Products
Advertising / Marketing Sales Executive
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts