Job description / Role
At Venture Search we are recruiting for a marketing surveillance analyst to join our client in Abu Dhabi.
• Carry out Market Abuse Monitoring utilising the Nasdaq smarts system.
• Update relevant policies & procedures in relation to Market Abuse.
• Perform manual derivatives monitoring.
• Collate & distribute relevant MI on a month basis.
• Ad hoc projects, as and when required.
• At least 5 years Compliance experience within a similar Monitoring & Reporting role working for a similar financial services firm.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to assess & investigate is key.
• Nasdaq smarts system experience
• Excellent verbal & written communication.
About the Company
Venture Search is an international banking & financial services search firm, combining technology and human skill to enhance all aspects of the hiring process.
By combining advanced search technology and a market-leading team, we are able to attract the most talented candidates in the banking and financial services sector.
Here at Venture Search, we are passionate about building world-class teams and delivering long-term recruitment solutions. Venture’s focus spans multiple facets of the global Financial Services industry, including Banking, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, Buyside, Fintechs, and Advisory firms.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Analyst - Financial Markets
Swisslinx Middle East
Business Development Analyst