Job description / Role
- To carry out all masonry work within the confines of the hotel on walls, floors, or any other items as directed.
- To perform repairs to wall plaster and renderings.
- To perform repair work in interior and exterior building walls.
- To carry out erection work of new walls and demolition work of existing walls as directed by the supervisor.
- To carry out repairs on existing wall and floor tile work and to lay new tiles as instructed.
- To be thoroughly familiar with all regulations regarding safety at work and observe these meticulously at all times.
- To observe cleanliness at the place of work and on the job after completion of work.
- To ensure cleanliness of appearance and uniform, particularly when working in guest areas.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.