Job description / Role
Position Title: Master Data and SE Analyst
Employment Type: Contract – 5 months (extendable)
Salary: up to 15K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A highly respected Multi-national IT group based in Dubai
- Coordinate with stakeholders from various business functions and ensure inputs are refreshed for all critical data points relating but not limited to the following master data.
- Improve the data completeness and quality using a rigorous MOS and by driving accountability with the key stakeholders mainly on SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) module.
- Analyze large volumes of data and business processes from order to cash and the related master data requirements.
- Ensure application of skills in adjacent systems e.g., Salesforce.com, Hybris and understand the communication between systems in terms of master and transactional data.
- Develop and implement a HBT META Data governance process, naming data owners, validators, frequency of validation, and escalation matrix for non-compliance
- 40 years old and below
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar work role
- High level of data analysis and proficiency in Excel
- Must be comfortable working with large volumes of data
- Strong familiarity with key business processes from order to cash and the related master data requirements
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Performance Data Analyst