Job description / Role
• Receive all the sales orders from sales coordinators after the sales manager approval.
• Coordinate with operations, engineering, purchasing and quality to attain production goals.
• Select the suitable original block type for each order and determine the required quantity for each job according to sales order planned quantity.
• Resolve capacity issues by prioritized scheduling and suggestions.
• Update production tracking and reporting reports.
• Analyze changing material demand patterns.
• Plan material to attain company metrics like turns and customer fill rate.
• Interface with vendors and forecast material integrity.
• Oversee and improve vendor performance.
• Analyze SAP generated forecasts on reasonableness and accuracy.
• Introduce new product, engineering changes and customer conversions.
• Determine, research and correct material inventory discrepancy causes.
• Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards, and are cost-efficient.
• Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
• Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
• Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends.
• Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
• Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors.
• Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
• Preparing cost estimates and performance reports.
• Follow the company policies and responsibilities in implementing the plan which has been prepared and approved by direct manger and management.
• Indian from Kerala.
• Degree in business, logistics, or any related field.
• 2+ years of experience and knowledge in material planning and customer service field or any related field.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong Multi-cultural people communication & customer service skills.
• Strong English Language skills, both verbal and written.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP software. Experience in SAP is an advantage.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Commitment, accountability and can-do attitude.
• Multitasking & Flexibility skills.
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all NENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between conversant engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
Purchase/Procurement Officer for a Leading FMCG Manufacturing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||6 Jul|
Supply Planner for a Leading FMCG Manufacturing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Procurement / Purchasing Manager
Subgate Interior & Design