Job description / Role
Master of New Business
Salary: up to AED 10,000, depending on experience and network, plus commission
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our Client is a leading water filtration company founded in September 2009.
Providing a range of filtered drinking water solutions to corporates and residential customers, our client has led the way in transforming workplaces and facilities who no longer rely on plastic bottled water. They provide a range of tailored filtered drinking water solutions that can meet the needs of different industry sectors, from retail, healthcare, education, wellness, hospitality and corporate offices.
As a result of their expansion and an increase in demand for filtered drinking water solutions as an alternative to plastic bottled water, we are seeking a highly talented, technical and experienced Master of New Business to join their team.
- Achieve new business targets and beyond
- Identify and target new business opportunities within the UAE
- Research and prepare action plans for new business development
- Give feedback on sales trends in the market
- Report on activities, leads and closing proposals
- Keep in contact with potential prospects in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Promote new products
- Advise customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Identifying new sales leads
- Locates or proposes potential new customers by contacting potential customers /partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Creates new opportunities by approaching companies within agreed solutions.
- Educating potential new customers on our products and/or services
- Involved in educating, pitching and presenting at boardroom level. This could include presentations to senior management, requiring meticulous planning and proposal writing.
- Maintaining sustainable relationships with existing customers
- Accountable for keeping healthy relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provides reports and feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
- Develops sales follow-up activities.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the UAE in a business development role
- Proven track record in sales
- Highly presentable and excellent negotiation skills
- Planning and implementation skills
- Possess excellent communication skills in English
- Possess a UAE driving License
- Computer literate with word / excel / emails
- Excellent Sales Cycle knowledge and ROI processes
- Long term customer relationship approach; Business partnership approach
- CRM management knowledge - Salesforce
- Skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Possess strong research and strategic analysis skills.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.