Job description / Role
My client, a large multi-disciplinary practice in Dubai requires a Master Planner/ Urban Planner (Architect) to join their thriving team in Dubai.
• You must have 7 + years' experience
• Experience managing and delivering a range of urban planning projects / Master-Planning projects
• Ability to lead and manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects to successful delivery of outcomes within budget and program.
• Using relevant software like sketch up, CAD, and able to create represented illustration using post-production softwares like Photoshop.
• 7 or more years' experience in area of expertise with a strong portfolio of work which demonstrates excellent technical capabilities
• Minimum qualifications are Bachelor Degree in architecture and Master Degree in Urban Planning.
• This is a freelance role in the first instance for around 2 Months and then permanent
• You must be currently in Dubai and not currently employed
Please apply if this role fits you.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Head of Design / Senior Architect / Project Specifier
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Experts Plus Recruitment Services
Urban Planner / GIS Expert (Architect)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|