Job description / Role
• Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
• Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
• Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
• Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
• Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
• Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
• Minimum 2 years of experience in an oil and gas industry
• Extensive experience in materials management and inventory control
• Experience in processing electronic materials transaction
• Fork lift operations certificate will be a plus
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
Assistant Supply Chain Manager (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||30 Nov|
Raw Material Planning
A Leading Manufacturing Company in UAE
Supply Planning Manager
Nestle Middle East
Logistics Executive - Local Transportation
Petrochem Middle East
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar