Job description / Role
Sinopack Search are currently working with a Leading International construction project management consultancy who are looking to recruit an experienced Material Engineer to join their Abu Dhabi office and to work on the inspection of bridges throughout Abu Dhabi.
- Working as part of a major framework for Abu Dhabi City Municipality this Assets Management scheme is scheduled to run for 3 years and will involve the inspection of over 200 bridges and associated structures in and around Abu Dhabi.
- Proven track record as a material engineer on major infrastructure projects
- Degree educated within civil engineering
- At least 5-7 years experience, ideally within a project management consultancy
- Bridge construction experience in the GCC
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
QA / QC Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
Senior Infrastructure / Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||29 Nov|
Sr. Project Engineer
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|