Job description / Role
Guildhall is working as an exclusive HR outsourcing firm on a major infrastructure project for a well-respected contractor who is looking for a Materials Engineer in Abu Dhabi
We are looking for someone to:
- Visit the construction site to collect samples for testing
- Perform laboratory testing and prepare reports to present the results to the relevant personnel
- Assist in managing the laboratory
- Provide advice and expertise to the site engineers, client and civil engineers on construction materials and how best they can be used
- Design quality control procedures for building materials
- Coordinate the work including record keeping of the materials testing laboratory on the project.
- Set up field laboratory and undertake its organization, maintenance and operation.
- Supervise staff assistants in the sampling and testing of materials.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on one of the regions flagship projects which is key to the development of the UAE.
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for someone to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Geology or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in road/rail works and infrastructure projects.
- UAE experience
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.