Job description / Role
Department: Supply Chain
Job Position: Raw Materials Planner
Reports to: Asst. Supply Planning Manager
Location: Dubai (UAE)
Main purpose of the role:
- Ensure material supply to meet the planned requirements.
- Maintaining materials inventory to agreed policies.
- Establish and execute the material call off schedules to support production plans.
- Monitors supplier delivery performance (VMI, Call-off, and/or Order based).
- Adheres to the Supplier order policy i.e. lead times and MOQ as defined in the Service Level Agreements.
- Efficiently monitor stocks norms at vendor under VMI model, monitor and manage stocks expiry to business waste
- Worked closely with procurement to find alternate suppliers in case of any risks or new requirement that is difficult to meet in time to mitigate the plan
- Support on WCM pillar step 4
- Run and maintain the 3rd party consignment model and overlook the relationship
- Driver improvement projects
- Drive localization projects
- Drive digitization projects
- Run Daily MRP on the agreed production plan
- Do daily call offs, follow up with the deliveries
- Monitor shipments of all imported materials and take action when necessary to ensure timely arrival of material on site, thereby avoid disruption to production plans.
- Responsible for keeping the material stocks at target stock level
- Responsible for sharing the monthly forecast to the supplier
- Quarterly updates on target stock levels through stock modelling
- Chair monthly S&OP meetings with suppliers to address operational issues and drive improvements in the process
- Ensure supplier's compliance with Unilever standards and drive improvements via MMS
- Run up/down of materials in times of innovations/promotions to ensure limited business waste and on time availability of new materials
- Maintain lines of communication with suppliers and/or Supply Management on the performance of the suppliers.
- Execute savings projects in coordination with Supply Management team
- Developed multiple dashboards to monitor KPIs, show progress, areas of improvement, and track stocks and orders
- Provide necessary information and maintain necessary records to enable proper control of inventory and prices
Reports such as:
- Working Capital reports
- Critical Material Report
- Purchase Order Report
- SLOBS List Report
- Passion for Growth
- Team Commitment
- Objective Analytical Power
- Influencing Others
- Developing yourself
- Being responsible and accountable
- 1-3 Years' experience in any function in Supply Chain or Procurement
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Supply chain, or Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience on ERP (S&D, MM, MPS, APO modules)
- Advance Excel is must
- SAP experience is preferred
- 1-3 years supply/material planning
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering/ Supply Chain
- CPIM/ CSCP
- FMCG background is preferred
- Factory Experience is a plus
- Knowledge on Power BI and RPA's will be great advantage
- Logistics, planning functions
- Supply Management Team
- Finance department
- Materials suppliers
- Consignment provider
- 3rd Party Warehouse
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
Supply Chain Customer Solution Analyst - Temporary
Nestle Middle East
Procurement and Contracts Officer
Petrochem Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|
RTC-1 Employment Services