Job description / Role
The role will ensure that the supply of materials meet the production requirement, delivery schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity. The job holder will be responsible on ensuring the right products are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required and in the most cost-effective way.
- Lead, coordinate and communicate with customers to deliver full orders as per priorities and within agreed schedules.
- Plan in advance and prepare for any arising delays or issues
- Manage and maintain working relationship and liaison with other departments, suppliers, and client. Interface with Client and vendors to ensure all purchasing requirements, problems, etc. are met/resolved.
- Collaborate all stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials production and avoid disruption deliverable and production.
- Direct and monitor shipment activities and ensure accuracy of material delivery from supplier to point of fit.
- Manage all material inventories, monitor inventory levels, and requisitions for material control
- Monitor materials and ensure warehouse/production are operating as per company policy, procedures and high standards.
- Duration: Permanent
- Desired start date: Immediately
- Probation: 6 months
- Working Hours: Sun-Thu (8:00 am - 6:00 pm)
- Degree in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Engineering
Other certifications obtained:
- Supply Chain Management, Material Planning
Nature and length of previous experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role in Aluminum/Building Material/ Construction Industry
- Proficient in ERP/MRP software and MS Excel
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Business-savvy, proactive, detail oriented, goal driven, self-motivated
- Detail-oriented able to work under pressure & tight deadlines
About the Company
Over 30 years of designing high-quality aluminium products, ALUMIL is one of the largest and most trusted names in home windows and patio doors.
At ALUMIL we are building excellence every day.
Through our modern production facilities and strict quality controls along the entire production line, we ensure the creation of superior products of high added value. Our continuous research and development leads to offering unique solutions with many innovative features, which totally meet the needs of our customers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||6 Jul|
Purchase/Procurement Officer for a Leading FMCG Manufacturing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Procurement / Purchasing Manager
Subgate Interior & Design
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East