Job description / Role
• You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers & vendors.
• The Materials Clerk is responsible to assist the Finance Director in the smooth operation and efficient running of the Materials Department while meeting department's objective.
• Basic knowledge in Purchasing/Receiving/Store management, Account preferable
• Basic computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office.
• Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
• Organization: Andaz
• Job Level: Full-time
• Job: Procurement and Purchasing
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Officer for a Lighting and Electric Trading Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE