Job description / Role
• Supervise the site tests, such as soil compaction, concrete slump, moisture content, aggregate, gradation, paint thickness, bolt torque, and concrete coring, etc
• Review material submittals for conformity with the standards, specifications and contract documents.Check delivered materials and its conformance to the specifications and standard.
• Inspect material storage area.
• Inspect various facets of work on the construction site and perform continuous surveillance of assigned construction activities to ensure compliance with all applicable codes.
• Document non-conformance to specifications, codes and standards, and may be asked to participate in determining appropriate resolution.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
• Degree or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in material inspection for construction supervision of infrastructure projects. Must have work experience in the UAE.
• Familiar with local authorities’ requirements.
• Knowledge and experience using computer software.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
• Commitment to safe work practices
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.