Job description / Role
Our client, a multinational professional services company is looking for a 6 month temporary HR operations coordinator to cover maternity leave at the corporate office in DIFC. Working within their HR team the role will be split to cover to following tasks:
• Supervise visa team and provide feedback and support as needed
• Overview visa and permit related processes for employees, dependents and imports
• Ensure high quality and timely communication to employees
• Point of escalation for visa-related topics
Staff Onboarding and offboarding activities (30%)
• To coordinate the on boarding of new joiners on HR Administration tasks
• To coordinate the off boarding of the employees on HR Administration tasks
• To coordinate with all other departments with regards to on boarding and off boarding
• To coordinate LOA process
Vacation and Timesheet administration (20%)
• To monitor the leave balance for each employee
• To manage the workflow of approval
• To run monthly HR reports for leave analysis, headcount, position updates, etc.
• To do the reconciliation of timesheets and leave calendar system
The remaining 20% would be adhoc tasks.
The successful candidate would be
• Currently based in Dubai, ideally with DIFC visa knowledge.
• Have 4+ years of generalist HR and Operations knowledge in a multinational company in Dubai.
• Have near native English communication skills.
• Be available to start within 2 weeks.
• Have their own husband/father/family visa.
• Have a HR Degree or CIPD qualification.
• Have advanced Microsoft Office skills.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Admin & Assistant
Senior HR Generalist & TA Specialist
A Leading Private Company in UAE
Junior HR Specialist
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC