Job description / Role
- Planning, developing and executing lessons that reflect the curriculum and the educational standards
- Adapting the mathematics curriculum for individual, small group, and remedial instruction to meet the needs of identified students or subgroups of students
- Evaluating student progress and the ability to meet courses standards in mathematical knowledge and skills
- Establishing and maintaining standards of student behavior
- Planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines
- Employing a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing pupils, including demonstrations, discussions, and lectures
- Utilizing educational equipment, such as materials, books, and other learning aids
Typical duties include
- Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Evaluating a students’ classwork and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Developing Math lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Education in Math or Higher Diploma.
- Training certificate in the same field (if any)
Knowledge and skills
- Theoretical and practical substantive, didactic and pedagogic knowledge and skills;
- Knowledge of the subject matter;
- Insight into the school’s task, organization, and method;
- Insight into the organization;
- Empathy and social skills;
- Skilled in the transmission of knowledge and skills;
- Effective communication skills.
About the Company
The Beaconhouse group has almost 308,000 fulltime students in eight countries and is possibly the largest school network of its kind in the world. Established in November 1975 as the Les Anges Montessori Academy with 19 toddlers, Beaconhouse has since grown into an international network of private schools, imparting distinctive and meaningful learning to students all the way from birth – through its partnership in Pakistan with Gymboree Play & Music – to post-graduation, through Concordia Colleges and the Beaconhouse National University.
Of these students, close to 101,000 study at the group’s flagship network, the Beaconhouse School System, in Pakistan as well as overseas, while the remaining are largely enrolled at The Educators, a parallel school network operated by the group.
The Beaconhouse of today is thus much more than just a stand-alone school. Through distinct and independent divisions across multiple destinations including the UK, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Oman, the UAE, Pakistan and Belgium, it caters to the education and training needs of a large and diverse group of individuals of varying ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, and nationalities, with its activities also extending beyond education in some countries.
Teacher for British Curriculum
Subject Teacher - Middle School
Ajman American Private School
NSI & Bluefin Talent
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|
NSI & Bluefin Talent