Job description / Role
Maths Teacher UAE - Skype interviews
m2r Education have the following requirements for Maths Teachers to teach Emirati students (18-22) within a technical institute environment in the UAE.
A technical institute is an opportunity for young men and women to complete their education and professional training that will qualify them to take part in developing vocational and technological plans and programs for entities focused on technical, technological and vocational projects. This is a chance for the students to get a job after graduation.
The technical institutes have been established to provide young Emiratis with a senior high school education that has a focus on technical and technology education. In doing so, the schools provide students with an alternative choice to government and private schools.
- Competitive salary with basic salary from c. AED11998 (£2500 / $3200/mth TAX FREE and accommodation allowance that ranges from AED 7424 (£1500 / $2000) to AED 9280 (£1900 / $2500)based on LOCATION and FAMILY STATUS.
- Benefits include: FAMILY medical insurance, FAMILY airfare once a year to your home country and FAMILY visa
- Education allowance of AED 80,000 per family per annum (up to 3 children)
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Flights to UAE for family
- Relocation allowance of £4000 / $5400 (payable in 2 instalments, 50% when Emirates ID is issued and 50% after probation)
- Contract is Permanent/Open Ended
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
- The institutes are located across the Emirates so flexibility on location is preferred.
August 2019 start date
AED 11,998 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: AED11998 (£2500 / $3200/mth TAX FREE) + accommodation allowance + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Maths
- 3 yrs. relevant training / work experience
- Practical, hands on approach to work
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Max 55 years of age
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- Native speaker of English
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
The First Academy
Mathematics Instructor for a Prestigious University
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Adjunct Faculty in Mathematics
Abu Dhabi University
|Al Ain||3 May|
Science and Math Teacher
A Leading Recruitment Company in United States of America
|Saudi Arabia||1 May|