Job description / Role
NTS Group are working with a leading multinational company to recruit a MEA Talent Acquisition Manager in Dubai. The MEA TA Manager will provide Talent Acquisition leadership and guidance to Leaders, Hiring Managers, Human Resource Business Partners and Talent Acquisition staff to drive:
- Development and execution of effective multi-market recruiting and sourcing strategies that deliver top-quality talent and meet hiring plans in a timely and consistent approach
- Utilization of best practice models, processes and analytics
- Establish strategic partnerships with business leaders and key stakeholders. Act as an internal consultant to provide consultative perspective on staffing needs and issues and advice on approaches to address.
- Understand alignment of MEA workforce/talent plans and Talent Acquisition strategies, and recommend opportunities to improve achievement of talent goals
- Leverage Best-in-class benchmarks and effective metrics to effectively track results, identify trends and develop objectives and project plans to address opportunities that will have the largest impact in the Region
- Keep current on the success of recruiting efforts and inform pro- active action that may be needed
- Developed understanding of Region/Market/Country talent supply and demand trends and implications for strategy.
- Implement process improvements and education initiatives to drive recruiter/hiring manager process effectiveness and efficiency including competency based interview support and training to hiring managers
- Development of talent pipelines for critical roles and use of recruitment strategies to ensure job openings are filled with high quality hires with speed
- Lead searches for critical and senior Leader roles
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Human Resources/Industrial Relations or related field
- 8+ years progressive experience in HR/Talent Acquisition, with at least 2 - 3 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition
- Successful experience leading in a matrixed role and influencing via collaboration and partnership vs. direct authority
- 5+ years’ work experience in MEA
- Experience with process improvement tools and recruiting metrics and analytics (Lean Six Sigma/Enterprise Excellence)
- Knowledge in all components of full lifecycle recruiting
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Group HR Manager
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 3 Month Internship Program
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Administration / HR Manager
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE