Job description / Role
You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the timely execution of preventive maintenance program
- Routine inspections of all water reservoirs, plant rooms, fire fighting systems, water filtrations system, water softeners, boilers, swimming pool plant room and public and staff toilet
- Conduct regular inspections of the Hotel to ensure that all is in order.
- To achieve optimal operating efficiency by closely adhering to procedures detailed in Engineering manual.
- Controls receipts and execution of repair orders on daily basis.
- Control and monitor the water treatment in the systems.
- Daily pool and industrial water test.
- HVAC machinery to inspect on daily basis.
- Mechanical motors and pumps replacement and maintenance to carry out according to the PM plan.
- Checks all pumps, daily inspections and monitoring through BMS system.
- Ensure smooth operation of utilities and services like :
- Water supply
- Elevators/ Escalators
- Air conditioning systems.
- Kitchen and Refrigeration equipment.
- Fire fighting systems.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- executes all the repairs and Maintenance work orders in the best possible
Your team and working environment:
Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai offers 244 fully serviced and furnished hotel apartments that shares the neighbourhood with Burj Khalifa. In the history-making Downtown Dubai district, walking distance to the world's tallest building, its famous fountain and The Dubai Mall.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Maintenance Technician Level 1 - Rides & Attractions
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Maintenance Technician - UAE National
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jun|