Job description / Role
• Carries out detailed mechanical design work including 3D modelling, simulation (eg thermal & stress) and design verification testing, as required.
• Responsible for the specification compliance of designs
• Responsible for preparing and presenting mechanical designs at design
• If required, generates minutes from Design Reviews
• Ensures design files and information are kept up to date, and stored in accordance with departmental procedures
• Should have degree in related field
• Must have at least 6 years' working experience with 2-3 years in UAE
• LEED Certification is essential
• Must have worked in western countries
• With strong background in mechanical design for different types of projects
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.