Job description / Role
• Responsible of design mechanical systems (Such as: Chiller Plants, Building Service, Warehouse) as per Client’s Specifications and Best Engineering Practice.
• Knowledge on Pipe sizing and equipment selections like Chillers, Cooling Towers & Pumps.
• Prepare all the Mechanical Calculations using design software’s or in-house developed tools.
• Select the Equipment and prepare the Schedules.
• Supervise and review design documents and drawings.
• Guide and support the drafting team to prepare shop drawings with highlight level of accuracy.
• Coordination with Electrical and Instrumentation engineers for any input from their side required to complete our design and calculations.
• Coordination with project team for work in progress on site by weekly basis.
• Coordinate with Mechanical Equipment Vendors and make sure equipment complies with the Specifications.
• Responsible for MEP drawing coordination with Architectural & structural.
• Prepare builder work drawings with CAD designers.
• Review BOQs & schedules for all MEP components such as Equipment, Pipes/ Fittings, valves, ducts, duct accessories
AED 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Ability to work using Mechanical Design software (Cooling Load, Pressure Drop, Duct sizing, Pipe sizing, hydraulic model, Fresh Air , etc. )
• Ability to work using CAD software’s such as (AutoCAD, Revit)
• Ability to use Microsoft office applications
• Highly organized and dedicated with positive attitude.
• Thrive to learn new skills
• Able to handle multiple assignments under high pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
• Can work independently and yet a good team player.
• Can easily manage workload.
• Always punctual for work and very conscious in observing work hours.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design & review of Chiller plant, HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems.
• Fully conversant with international standards and codes of practice for mechanical engineering, including ASHRAE, ASPE, BS, IBC, NFPA, ANSI/ASME and other regulatory standards.
• Have knowledge and previous experience of UAE local authorities’ requirement and design
• Conversant with Green Energy and Energy optimization. Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of engineering such as (LEED, ASHRAE, Estidama) will be considered as an added value
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Mechanical Engineer - Finishing
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jun|
ETST Metal Contracting LLC
Associate Mechanical Engineer (Building Services)
Mechanical Project Coordinator - Fit-Out
|Abu Dhabi||12 Jul|