Job description / Role
Mechanical Drafters prepare detailed working diagrams of machinery and mechanical devices, including dimensions, fastening methods, and other engineering information. They also develop detailed design drawings and specifications for the condenser, tube heat exchanger, pressure vessel, distillation column, hydraulic process pipe, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
Other tasks include:
- Produce three-dimensional models, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Layout and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
- At least 5 years of manufacturing experience
- Good command of English Language & MS Office
- AutoCAD, 2D, 3D experience is a must
- Team player with cross-functional achievements
- A positive attitude, cooperative, and hardworking
- Sound organizational and time-management skills
About the Company
Baalbaki Chemical Industries (BCI) core industrial activities are focused on Polyurethanes & Specialty Chemicals. BCI is the largest independent manufacturer of Aromatic and Aliphatic Polyester Polyols, Isocyanate Pre-polymers, Polyurethane Systems, and Polyurethane Auxiliary Chemicals in the Middle East and Africa regions. BCI has manufacturing facilities in the UAE and Egypt as well as distribution and technical service centers in Turkey and Jordan. BCI is also a leading producer of Specialty Adhesives for the Flexible Packaging Industry and for the Leather and Footwear Industries.
Auto Cad Draftsman
Astic General Trading
Mechanical Design Engineer
Draftsman & CNC Cutting Supervisor
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jun|
CAD Draftsman / Designer
RTC-1 Employment Services