Job description / Role
Our company, ETST Metal Contracting LLC is looking for a skilled 2D/3D Draughtsman to generate mechanical drawings using Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Plant 3D, Revit, Solidworks and other related software. In this role, you will be required to meet with engineers to discuss design concepts for processing plants and mechanical components.
To ensure success as a 2D/3D Draughtsman, you should have extensive experience working with CAD software, advanced design skills, a keen eye for detail, and create high-level design models that meet all the given specifications.
2D/3D Draughtsman Responsibilities:
• Meeting with clients and engineers and vital people to discuss design ideas.
• Establish 2D/3D drawing from tender stage to design stage such as site layout plan, process flow diagrams, plans, sections, elevations and detailed drawings with either architectural, mechanical, electrical or structural drawings as per specifications.
• Coordinate with site draftsman’s, engineers and other key personnel to design & document new designs
• Attend technical meetings, report problems and deficiencies in the design and brief to an appropriate person.
• Provide/suggest technical advice and assistance to the production team.
• Create and implement work methodologies and strategies in order to translate and convert hand drawings and sketches into CAD systems for Engineer’s review
• Review work orders and procedural manuals and confer with vendors and design staff to resolve problems and modify design.
• Ensuring designs meet required safety and structural standards.
• Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
• Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
• Finalizing design, presenting models to clients and completing job reports
AED 3,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant degrees.
• Must be currently residing in United Arab Emirates.
• Previous work experience as a Draughtsman.
• Knowledge on Mechanical Components and Processing Plants.
• Advanced knowledge on Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Plant 3D, Revit, Solidworks and other related software.
• Advanced knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering.
• Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
• Excellent technical design skills.
• Good communication skills.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
About the Company
Earning a reputation through uncompromising services, ETST today is getting a big demand on the market with numerous ongoing and completed projects which varies from small up to larger scale industries in the middle east.
Our engineers and technicians have developed and installed bulk material handling solutions throughout the region for over 18 years. We are available to provide specialist guidance and assistance on all your bulk material handling questions and challenges.
We have advanced capabilities in structural, electrical, mechanical and automation engineering services. Spanning design, construction, maintenance, plant installation and relocation, implementing the highest technology for a lean and optimized production facilities and plant processes.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Project Coordinator - Fit-Out
|Abu Dhabi||12 Jul|
A Leading Construction Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||8 Aug|
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jul|