Job description / Role
The profile will be responsible for designing using Autodesk and co-ordinate with Modelers. Accountable for the project from concept design through to completion. Should have experience in Building Information Modeling (BIM) as well as strong engineering skills.
• Mechanical Design of the assigned projects which shall consist of services like HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting, Drainage, Water supply & Storm Water.
• Follow Building information (BIM) procedures, and designing using Autodesk Revit.
• Liaison with authorities, lead necessary submissions and approvals from relevant authorities.
• Ensure projects planning, quality of production, status tracking & completion of deliverables.
• Conduct meetings with the client, prepare and present design solutions at various stages of the project.
• Knowledge of specification writing, up to date knowledge of materials and their applications.
• Knowledge of updated authority regulations & relevant standards & codes.
• Objectives: The profile will be responsible for designing using Autodesk and co-ordinate with Modelers. Accountable for the project from concept design through to completion. Should have experience in Building Information Modeling (BIM) as well as strong engineering skills.
• Reporting to: Lead Mechanical Engineer
• Other interactions: Multidisciplinary
• Duration: Permanent Position
• Working Hours: Sunday-Thursday
• Travel requirements: Occasional visit to Authorities
• University Qualifications: Masters/Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
• Other certifications obtained: ASHRAE, ASME, BSRIA, CIBSE etc
• Nature and length of previous experience: Experience of 7+ years in building services design
• Specialist knowledge: Sustainability & Green Building Concepts: HVAC Design, Plumbing, Firefighting
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Strong Articulation Skill, Client Facing, Leadership, Planning & Organizing, Creative and Innovative.
• Age Range: 45
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Dubai
About the Company
A leading architectural company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||4 Apr|
Mechanical Design Engineer for a Construction and Engineering Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Rotating Equipment Regional Field Service Engineer
BAC Middle East
Mechanical Inspector (Site)