Job description / Role
Quest is working in partnership with an FMCG business who are looking for a Mechanical Engineer. You will be working alongside an agile and dynamic team.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will:
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of engineering department to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Managing the maintenance KPI's as (reducing the total maintenance down Month for total time, implementing the TPM (Total -Productive Maintenance), reduce for total time store value.
- Scheduling the work on daily basis for department section head and approve other related schedules created by section heads.
- Ensure that the implementation of preventive maintenance plans done on time
- Ensure the progression and inspection process of (installation/ repair/ fabrication) to ensure the efficient and effective performance for maintenance departments.
- Manage the unplanned work resulting from breakdown and emergencies, making sure they are dealt with in efficient manner by prioritizing as required for the provision of 24 hour callout service.
- Supervise in the trouble-shooting complex of maintenance problems and failures by working closely with the team if required
- Analyze the breakdowns causes and find the root cause to prevent it and recommend actions
Desirable skills and background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience with a large (preferably multinational) FMCG business.
- Willing to move to the UAE if not based here.
This is a great opportunity for you to work in with a progressive organization. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.