Job description / Role
Position Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 6K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading Engineering and Construction companies based in Dubai known for their success in technologically complex projects that is safe and cost effective.
• Provide technical advice and support on the design, engineering, and construction of mechanical systems for building projects.
• Submit designs of steel structures as needed by the set deadline using latest technology i.e. Photoshop
• Propose alternative design solutions to render the projects viable and within allocated budget using knowledge in 3D AutoCAD and sketch up
• Adjust as per feedback and requests of Project Managers regarding design with consideration on Safety and cost effectiveness
• Inspect the quality of the works and make sure it is as per organization standards and project requirements.
• Open to Filipino and Indian nationals
• Male, 40 years and below
• Minimum 3 years of experience as Mechanical Engineer in a construction, manufacturing, and scaffolding companies
• Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical Engineer; preferably Licensed Mechanical Engineer
• Must have knowledge in steel structures or fabrication
• Knowledge in 3D using AutoCAD and sketch up is required
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Construction
TGC Middle East
Al Fattan Ship Industry
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Mechanical Estimator - MEP Fitout
RTC-1 Employment Services